Saturday, October 1, 2011

Homemade finger paints and Fall tutorials

I had to share this recipe for homemade finger paints that I thought was so cool! Can't wait to try it with my little darlings.
Easie Peasie homemade finger paint
http://easiepeasie.blogspot.com/2010/07/homemade-finger-paints.html

Also, here's some fun craft ideas for fall. I love love love fall so much. I have been browsing craft ideas and fallish things to do with my kids and also some fun recipes.
http://easiepeasie.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-officially-fall.html
















http://www.marthastewart.com/315783/halloween-whoopie-pies

6 comments:

rogersinkc said...

I think the paint bottles would look cute just sitting on a shelf. So colorful! :-)

Sandra said...

The recipe for the finger paint is so simple...I'll have to try that!

Andy & Tori said...

Oh man those cookies look soo YUMMY!!! hmm I will have to do those also the finger paints would be a lot of fun hope you have lots of fun with you darlings with crafts. I know I have been enjoying myself :)

Andy & Tori said...

Those look so YUMMY!! MMMM I will have to try them. I hope you enjoy doing crafts with your darlings, I know I have been having a blast with my projects. :)

Nate and Brooke said...

Looks fun, I have to try it out.

Hallers said...

Those look like yummy treats, I'm going to have to make them too!