Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Family Photo Shoot

We set our camera on a tripod and did these ourselves. They turned out pretty good!













Watch out for ghosts and goblins this Halloween night!!

10 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Gorgeous! I can't believe you did them yourselves!

Sandra said...

So cute! Your family is so photogenic!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Love them!

kitty said...

Great Photos Shannon! Sounds like the price was right too!

Kelly said...

Love them Shannon! Love the colors you picked and i love your hair!

Andy & Tori said...

These are beautiful!! what a great looking family. you guys are so very talented and creative to come up with great backdrops they look amazing again

Lonni said...

Amazing pictures! I love them all!

Julie said...

Amazing pictures. What kind of camera do you have? You are obviously a talented photographer!

Shannon said...

Hi Julie, it's a Nikon Coolpix 8800VR and we have some nice lenses. I also use a special light shade to add golden tones and more light to the photos. We have a tripod too, that really makes all the difference. I do my editing in picnik.

Heather said...

These are fantastic Shannon! You do a great job!