These stocking pumpkins turned out so cute. I bought some lace stockings from Target and placed a small pumpkin in each. Then I wrapped the excess around the stem and tied them all with colorful ribbon. They are all sitting on my front porch.
This is the second set of 16 hairbows I made for the cheerleaders to use. They turned out really cute and they looked awesome in their hair at the last football game!
Avery and I made fingerpaints and it was a lot of fun. Her and Gavin had even more fun painting with them.
We remodeled our downstairs bathroom and the kids bathroom upstairs. I have pictures of the downstairs bath for now. It turned out really great. We didn't do anything too major: new framed mirror, new towel bars and shelf, new toilet, new tile, new faucet, new paint. I made this flower arrangement for the bathroom wall.
This large tile is so pretty. I love it and we did it ourselves. It was a lot of fun working with Mr. Handsome on this.
2 comments:
Looks great Shannon! I love the brown!
Trev and I did about 900 square feet of tile in our last house. It was our first time doing it, so we had a few toe stubbers, but it was a fun project. We were surprised how easy it was to do, and have since been roped into doing several family members tile projects. (watch out, they will all start coming for you)
Doesn't it feel awesome to complete a project and improve your home!?
BTW. I have never had canned carrots. Do they turn out pretty good? I like crisp tender..... do they turn out pretty soft after you process them?
Joce,
Wow, that is a lot of tile. It is really rewarding to do it yourself though. It's definitely a husband/wife bonding thing too!
The canned carrots are quite tender. We like them like that though. You blanch them first and then process them in a pressure canner. I usually add extra salt to mine because we like them salty.
Post a Comment