Check this out! It will make you happy....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtVBJDPs6k
I recorded my own cd of piano compositions on a Fazioli(Italian hand crafted piano). It is very touch sensitive and has such a pure sound. You can purchase my cd if you scroll down on the right.
Well, we had a great and relaxing weekend.
1. Bought two pumpkins and tore out my dead flowers in the pots and placed the pumpkins in. I left some pretty purple flowers though. It looks Halloween/Fallish. I will post a picture.
2. Got out my Fall wreath to hang on the door. Still need to get out all the rest of my decor.
3. Made homemade samoa cookies and took them around to all my family. Wow they were good and everyone loved them! I will post the recipe soon.
4. Went to the homecoming football game. I have been working hard on making some adorable hair bows for all 16 of our cheerleaders. They wore them at the game and they looked awesome! We won and it was a blast. Came home and put the kids to bed and my handsome man and I watched the new Robin Hood with Russel Crowe. We liked it.
5. Slept in then Handsome man and I went out to our peach tree and picked all the rest of the peaches. We went inside and boiled them to get the skins off then sliced them, added sugar and put them in baggies for smoothies and whatever else. We listened to General Conference while we did the peaches. Ended up with more than 50 bags full of fresh peaches!
6. Went on a family drive and saw the beautiful changing leaves and some deer.
7. Watched Conference again. I sure loved it! Made mashed potatoes and green bean casserole out of beans from my own garden and an onion from my grandpa's. We went over to my Mom's for a turkey feast. It was delicious. We had New York Cheesecake for dessert. So delicious! It was another great conference weekend!
I have been making window coverings for every window in our camper to help keep out the cold. We are planning a huge campout with Brad's family this weekend. Lots of sewing and cutting but I think it is going to work great. I also made a flower arrangment for our downstairs bathroom that I hung on the wall. I will post pictures soon. We remodeled two of our bathrooms and they look so good. Well I guess I better take some pictures and post them like I have promised!
1 comment:
Looks like he had a great birthday, with a lot of family to celebrate with him! How fun! Your lucky to have so much family so close! Happy Birthday Bronson! My kids really adore you.
Post a Comment