Friday, September 30, 2011

Aaron Returns!!

My brother Aaron returned home from his mission to Ghana West Africa. It is so good to have him home again. I used to hold him and rock him for hours as a baby. I can't believe he is a grown man. I sure do love him! He is telling the people of Africa good-bye in this photo.

I love this picture as they wait for the arrival at the airport. I especially love my Mom in this picture!

My parents are so glad to have thier son home safe

The kids went straight to my Mom's after school to see Aaron. They were so excited and have been talking about him since he left.

I love this picture of my Dad with his grandkids. He loves them so much!

My amazing brothers and Dad

On Saturday we all went out to enjoy warm weather and four wheelers and each other's company. It was a blast.

Aaron is still himself!

Avery and her adorable cousin Abby

Gavin and cute Bracken

Aaron and I are both trained in Muay Thai and mixed martial arts(MMA) so we had to show off our muscles. Too bad mine don't even compare!

Man we could seriously kick some you know what!

Bronson and his riding buddy Kyle

My first time seeing Aaron home

My sister in laws who I love soooo much!

My brothers and their wives and I had a crazy, and I mean crazy, game of basketball. It was pretty hilarious and a lot of fun. We were all dead tired by the time it was over. I am still laughing about some things that happened while we played. I love my family!!

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

Welcome Home Aaron!!! Two years? Already? P.S. you are buff. wow. I won't make you mad!!!:)

kitty said...

Holy Smokes! You are a blog posting maniac right now! I just read through all of the posts I previously missed.

Trev and I LOVE that Jon Schmidt video. I think we have watched it 100 times.

DIdn't know you were martial arts trained. Good to know...... I will never get in your way! :) ha ha

You should have told me that 12 years ago when we sat by each other in your provo ward Relief Society. I sure got the third degree from several girls in the ward that day. Your martial arts comment could have sent me running. " Uh... sorry Trev. You really are a great guy, but I just don't think I can get passed the girls in your ward!"

(although, I was diggin him - and I was more confident in my athletic skills back then. I probably would have said "Bring It Chick" and then you could have really whooped me into humility! )

so funny. Now a days - I'd just threaten to sit on you. Flash your muscles all you want, but do you have MASS?? I sure do! Mom's blasted cheescake is killing me.

Love the posts. I hope you do post pictures of your remodel projects and flower arrangements.

Happy Fall