Friday, October 7, 2011

Bronson Turns 11!



Bronson is 11 and I can't believe it. He is such a truly amazing kid. I have teachers and coaches telling me so all the time. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished so far in his life. He is an A student, an excellent athlete, a decorated scout, passionate about our religion, and so kind to others. We love him so much!
We had such an enjoyable evening with all the family.













 Apparantly Pringles are a really good gift choice!

We got him a BMX trick bike. The pictures are on my camera still. I will post those tomorrow.

3 comments:

The Jacks said...

Hey! Your darker hair is super cute! Brunettes tottaly have more fun:)

Sandra said...

Wow 11...were to young to have kids that are 11. Happy Birthday

Katie said...

11? Seriously?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONSON!
I completely agree: he is such a great little boy and such a great example to EVERYONE (me included! :)
Glad that you were able to spend time with family!