I went to a really fun enrichment night with our church. I made an overlay plaque, a tile with a saying in vinyl and some pretty jars of brownies and soups.
Mr. Handsome and his little buddy cut down trees in the backyard while Avery and I went on a girl's trip to the city over the weekend. Gavin worked very hard and was a big helper! Bronson got to go to lake Powell to fish. He had a really good time.
I didn't get any pictures of our girls trip, but it was so much fun. We left Friday morning and went and saw my best friend from college and her new little baby. I also got to see another one of my roommates too. We had a good visit and it was fun to see them and their cute kids. Avery and I stayed with my brother Andy and his wife Tori. She made us Mexican soup. It was so nice of her to cook for us! We stayed up talking until 3am. I sure love them. They are both amazing people. We got to go to the mall for a little bit and did some other shopping then came home Saturday morning.
I had to get back in time for a Halloween party that Mr. Handsome and I went to. It was fun! We have gladiator costumes this year.
Mr. Handsome and his little buddy cut down trees in the backyard while Avery and I went on a girl's trip to the city over the weekend. Gavin worked very hard and was a big helper! Bronson got to go to lake Powell to fish. He had a really good time.
I didn't get any pictures of our girls trip, but it was so much fun. We left Friday morning and went and saw my best friend from college and her new little baby. I also got to see another one of my roommates too. We had a good visit and it was fun to see them and their cute kids. Avery and I stayed with my brother Andy and his wife Tori. She made us Mexican soup. It was so nice of her to cook for us! We stayed up talking until 3am. I sure love them. They are both amazing people. We got to go to the mall for a little bit and did some other shopping then came home Saturday morning.
I had to get back in time for a Halloween party that Mr. Handsome and I went to. It was fun! We have gladiator costumes this year.
We had to wear these cool masks to the party!
Man we look good!
Too bad the house looked like this when I got home! Grrr. There were broken up chips everywhere and the whole house was a mess. I got home at 8:30 and Mr. Handsome was just preparing the meal I had ready. Needless to say he was in trouble for a split second until he apologized and helped me clean up. I guess I will forgive him since I love him so much AND he promised me a back tickle!!
Hope you all had a great weekend too!
3 comments:
great costumes :) Looks like fun!
You call that a mess????
Oh deary dear. Your next post should be to challenge all your friends (including me) to post a picture of their messiest room. Those five out of place items won't bother you quite as much afterward! :)
Nice costumes. Your hubby's flip flops sure finish off the look! ha ha ha
love the costumes!
Post a Comment