For this bathroom we did: new toilet, new mirror, new towel bars and shelf, new tile, new paint. I love how it turned out!
This is an original Thomas Kincade mirror! I found it for $100 at a Home Goods store when we were in Denver. It is huge and really heavy. It matches the antique white cabinets. Love it! I found the shower curtain, some of the towels and rugs and shelf at Bed Bad and Beyond. The candles and some of the towels were at a World's Market.
Here's some recipes I have made recently that turned out so good. Click on the japanese chicken link to find out what Gavin did and said!:
and
And last, but not least.... my carrots are canned and I am officially done with canning this year!
Don't miss out on my trip over the mountain below!!
2 comments:
Very pretty! My girls know that BB&B is one of my fav stores!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the bathroom...super cute!
Post a Comment