I canned some salsa and concord grape jelly last week. The grapes are from my Mom's garden. My Dad and Grandpa helped us pick a bunch. They were really flavorful this year. I got some juice out of them too that we have been enjoying. For the salsa recipe go here
We got a lot of butternut squash out of our garden this year. I tried a soup last week as well. It was so delicious. Go here for the recipe.
My grandpa gave me a bunch more carrots from his garden so I guess I will can some more carrots this week! I have done a few more posts below of what we've been up to. Also stay tuned for an update on my trip over the mountain with Mr. Handsome!

2 comments:
I posted a comment the other day guess it didnt work. Your Mom said you guys were up the weekend they were here! Been meaning to text ya and see how it went...sounds like tons of fun! Love your pumpkins! I still need to do something with our bathrooms.
i'm SO glad that you posted a salsa recipe! looks yummy!
Post a Comment