Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stadium of Fire practices

Our little dancer is at it again! She was able to be a Stadium of Fire dancer for the first time this year! It was an incredible experience for her and I. Her Dad and brothers were in awe at the performance and that they had a sister down on the field dancing. Her and I went through several practises for 3 days before the event. Before that she practised for about 2 months learning the dances. She got a front row spot! We endured 108 degree weather! She was so tough I couldn't even believe it. I kept spraying her with a weed sprayer and cool water and kept her hydrated. We were both exhausted by the end of the days. The boys had fun using their pass of all passes at seven peaks and an Owlz game. They spent time with Lyndi at her pool too. We all had a blast and we are so proud of Avery!




At Seven Peaks the boys found their cousin from Vernal in the wave pool!! They happened to go on the same day as us. They had fun playing.

Sunscreen Santa in July







Much needed ice cream to cool us off!

So beat!

At the Owlz game


First time touching the BYU football field! Not everyone can say they've done that!!







Dress Rehearsal at the Stadium!!!

Goofballs!





No comments: