Monday, August 12, 2013

My surgery tattoo!

So I had to have a minor surgery in which Mr. Handsome did my anesthesia and when I woke up I found that he had given me this temporary tattoo! It's the chinese symbol for love. I also had a flower one by my collar bone. It was funny to us, but not to Avery. She saw this picture later while she was at Lake Powell. Brad saw her sitting far away on a rock there with her head down. He went over to ask her what was the matter and she said she was mad at him because he ruined Mommy's temple! Hahaha! He said what do you mean? and she responded that she knew he had given me a tattoo when I had to be in the hospital. He tried to laugh and explained to her that it just rubs off and was for fun. She didn't believe him until she got home and I showed her that it was already gone! Glad we have taught her something:)

1 comment:

Cat said...

That's sweet and good for Avery lol