Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Couples Lake Powell Trip!

We went on a day trip to the lake with my brother Chad and wife Kelly. It was a ton of fun!!
Kelly and I had so much fun on this tube! We laughed and talked the entire time!!

The men decided to go explore this crack. It goes way back in. They came back with some treasures haha!

Kelly and I chatting away on that tube lol!!

climbing the cliff!

Chad jumped first and I was a wimp and it took me 20 minutes to jump!


Chad on the wake board

Pretty views


Mr. Handsome and I

Kelly and I. I had so much fun talking with her!

Chad and Kelly relaxing while we cruise the lake.

Love my brother Chad!

It took me awhile to jump off this 40 foot cliff!

End of the day fishing is the best!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Fun! I havent been to lake powell since Kaden was just a lil' guy.