Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Mr. Handsome is the best Dad our kids could ever dream of having! They love him so much. I'm so grateful to have a man in our home who does so much for us on so many levels. Love you!!

The kids had fun giving him handmade cards and coupons for back scratches, massages and all sorts of great things he loves!






So sweet! I love it.

This is what commenced after our sweet and loving give Dad gifts session....





Boys will be boys...


Later that evening we went over to my parents house for cake and visiting for my Dad.


I sure love my Dad! He is so good to us and to our kids. He does so much with my kids and loves them. I know he would do anything for us.

All of us kids gave my Dad a new dutch oven! He really liked it.
Hope your Father's Day was just as wonderful!

No comments: