My kids were all so excited for school to start this year. It made me very happy. I love having them home so I will miss them, but I also love getting back to a schedule.
Gavin- Kindergarten
Avery- 4th grade
Bronson- 7th grade
My little darlings!
I had to take this from inside the car because he would have been mortified had I gotten out and ran behind him with the camera snapping pictures of him!
We found our cousin Coleby before school started!
Gavin was beyond excited and could barely hold still for me to take these pictures. He took off and didn't even hug me goodbye but I made him come back and give me a hug and kiss. I guess that's a good sign that he's so confident and excited! However, when he turned and left me my eyes immediately welled up with tears. There goes my baby, was all I could think of...
Miss Stephanie
Avery's in the same class as her best friend Caitlin this year!
1 comment:
They all look so cute and happy:) I had to laugh at your pic of Brons from the car haha that will be me too! They just grow so fast:( gotta get a pic of everything:)
Post a Comment