Thursday, August 15, 2013

Augustine Family Reunion

We went to a family reunion on my Mom's side, the Augustines. It was at Sugarhouse Park in Salt Lake. We had a catered lunch of pulled pork, some other yummy meats, salads, beans and desserts. It was delicious. We had so much fun visiting with family we haven't seen in years, especially Grandpa Stan and Grandma Diane!

It was nice for everyone to be able sit and visit and catch up.




I love Jason and Sarah Jane and it was awesome to get to talk to them.




Bingo with white elephant gifts! Go Grandpa!!




We played white elephant gift Bingo and it was hilarious. Everyone had so much fun!


Us with my Grandpa Stan. Im so sad I didn't get a picture with Grandma Diane in there!

My cousin Jenni and I

My cousin Annalisa and I and her baby. I haven't seen her in so many years!

Love these ladies!
Good times.

No comments: