Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Avery's preschool graduation


Avery has loved going to preschool since we moved to Monticello. It was just 2 houses down the road so she could walk to and from each day. She is so ready for kindergarten. I am so proud of the person she has become. She always does her best and she has an amazing imagination. She is a leader and does what she thinks needs to be done. I still can't believe she will be going to kindergarten in a few months. She asks me everyday how many days until Kindergarten. I wish she would slow down a bit, but she just keeps getting smarter and more beautiful. I love you
Avery!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is such a cute girl! Chad thinks she is just a doll, he always tells me:) It was fun to get to spend some time with her last weekend and get to know her a little better! It's so cool she finally gets to know her uncle and aunts!

allgirls said...

Avery is beautiful. She is one smart kid and very polite, we love it when she comes to play. Are you going to put her in morning or afternoon kindergarten? Kaitlyn will be in morning. Hopefully the will go together.

Shane and Michelle said...

Avery is one special and beautiful girl!