I'm the same...I love it when Nicole just got her bath. I just sit there and smell her:) He is getting so big!
He's getting so big (and what were you doing up at midnight?!) :-)
Thoses would have to be some of my favorite things too. He is a cutie!!
amen to that girlie...the smell and the QUIET...love it
I agree!
Wow I love all the news posts, your kids are all getting so big, It's crazy how much they grow so fast. Hope to see you soon.... love ya
I too love all the new posts....and yes I love a clean fresh smelling baby!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm the same...I love it when Nicole just got her bath. I just sit there and smell her:) He is getting so big!
He's getting so big (and what were you doing up at midnight?!) :-)
Thoses would have to be some of my favorite things too. He is a cutie!!
amen to that girlie...the smell and the QUIET...love it
I agree!
Wow I love all the news posts, your kids are all getting so big, It's crazy how much they grow so fast. Hope to see you soon.... love ya
I too love all the new posts....and yes I love a clean fresh smelling baby!
Post a Comment