Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Game Night

We had fun playing games and having snacks with my parents, Chad and Kelly, Aaron, Adam and Andy last Sunday night.

Nicole was making the cutest faces all night. This was my favorite!
My cute boys
Mom and Nicole.

2 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

I love your background. I will have to check out the website where you got it from. Game night is fun! Looking back, the funnest moments in Monticello were those times we played games with your parents, Aaron, Adam, and whoever else was down to visit. I always get a kick out of your dad and Aaron. I'm glad you & Brad live in Monticello. It will be al that more fun when we come up for visits!!
I clicked on the picture of your boys to get a better close-up of Gavin. He is really changed a lot! He is getting so cute!!

Lonni said...

Looks like fun. What a fun family you have!