Bronson earned the citizenship award for his class this year. He never gets in trouble at school and is always telling me how he made someone who was sad feel better. He's the kind of kid that makes Brad and I feel like great parents! We joke that he is a better parent than we are. He's always gently helping the other kids in our family make good choices and teaching them good things. He reminds us to have family prayer and helps me remember that I don't need to yell, but just talk and let there be a consequence for bad actions! The other day I wore my hair up in a really messy pony tail and had no makeup on. He looked at me and sincerely said, "Wow Mom you look so beautiful today!" We love you Bronson.
7 comments:
Way to go. Awesome!
I love that boy! Tell him to expect a letter in the mail from Brad soon.
Aw what a cutie! He is such a good kid! He seems really good with the younger two. I love how he loves Nicole so much:)
What a blessing to have a boy like Bronson! After reading this, I think Bronson and Braden are a lot alike! I worry sometimes that when Braden goes to school he will lose these wonderful qualities... Seeing Bronson continue to be a such a great kid is very encouraging! Congratulations to Bronson. He is a good example to all his cousins!
You are so awesome Bronson!He has great parents! The Young boys rock! Both our boys got that award for their classes this year too! Wish we lived closer so they could hang out together more. Miss you guys!
what a sweetheart!
Ooooo Lets line him up with our daughter Kamber in the future. He could really balance her out. (just kidding she is a great help to me).......but she is a handful and a half! How nice that you have such a wonderful child. I could really use a child that made me feel like a great parent! Ha Ha.
Post a Comment