My brother Andy and Tori were married in the Manti Temple on May 29th. All of my siblings were there so it was really neat.
All the brothers jumping for joy! Notice who is the highest? Andy, of course!! But, who is the funniest??? Shane takes the cake don't you think! Haha
The whole family
My sister in laws. We missed you Michelle!

I made all of Tori and Andy's nieces these tutus to wear at the reception.

Mom and I
Me, Avery and Dad
Avery loved being able to go on a trip with Mom to a wedding. We had so much fun together.
Here's the beautiful couple! Can you tell I'm addicted to soft focus??
My brother Shane was able to fly in. It was so good to get to visit with him!
5 comments:
Loved all the photos, I swear you never have a bad hair day, always so gorgeous. Good luck in your race next weekend!!!! miss ya
It was so much fun to hang out with you!! Glad we stayed in the same hotel (and not the other one lol!) See you next time were in town!
great photos fun family times!!
Love the photos, as always! Shane looks so much like your dad. I guess I haven't seen him in a few years.
These are all fantastic pictures of the wedding. You and your mom look gorgeous!
Post a Comment