Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thanks and an update

Wow! I have the best friends and family in the world. Thanks so much for your concerns, prayers and sweet comments. I am happy to report that I am feeling SO much better even after just 5 days on my meds. They are working great and I feel like a new person! It's so great to be able to lay down at night and not feel much pain!! I'm still watching my diet closely and trying to reduce my stress. Thanks again for all the support. I feel so loved :)

3 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Oh my gosh..just getting news of this today on your blog. So glad you are feeling better and aren't in too much pain. Good thing you were in the race and was able to discover this problem early! We will call you later this afternoon okay? Lots of love,
Shane & Michelle

Cat said...

Oh my gosh I just read this today too... I am so sorry i had enough stomach problems with the ragnar and there is nothing wrong with me! that is so scary I am so glad you were able to find out what was wrong! hope it all works itself out!! hugs
Cat

KT said...

Sorry you have been so sick! That is crazy how much you have gone through without knowing it was that bad! I hope that you recover quickly and that you have the energy to keep up while sick! Being sick is sooo not fun!