Looks like tons of fun! I love the lake...I will miss it when we leave and cherish the times! I'm sure Bronson just loves the time with the guys:)
Fun! We might have to meet up with you guys one of these days there!
Fun fun fun!
I better not show Dan your blog! He LOVES Lake Powell & He LOVES boating! We made a deal that he could buy a boat when he got his MBA...I guess I should have clarified that with & had a job & paid off our loans! ;) Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! I love the lake...I will miss it when we leave and cherish the times! I'm sure Bronson just loves the time with the guys:)
Fun! We might have to meet up with you guys one of these days there!
Fun fun fun!
I better not show Dan your blog! He LOVES Lake Powell & He LOVES boating! We made a deal that he could buy a boat when he got his MBA...I guess I should have clarified that with & had a job & paid off our loans! ;) Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment