Me and my cutsie dootsie have had some one on one time with the older kids being in school. I love that my kids are spread apart a little even though we didn't plan it that way, because it gives me a chance as a mother to be able to spend lots of one on one time with each of them. We went out in the garden and picked our 4th harvest of carrots, peas, greenbeans, and lettuce. He worked really hard and wanted to do it all himself. He kept pulling up carrots and saying, "Wow Mom, look at this big guy!" We did get some huge carrots this year and they are delicious too. He also helped me sweep the front porch and we have had lots of silly time as you can see in the pictures below. He is such an adorable boy!
5 comments:
Sometimes I really envy the spacing of your kids! It's a real challenge to get one-on-one time like that with all of ours being 2 years apart. What fun times your are able to have with your baby! And, I'm a teeeny bit jealous of your garden. We have had a massive grasshopper investation this year, and it's taking a toll on my veggies. Bring on the seagulls!
He's a cutie. We just picked our carrots for the first time tonight, I'm excited to try them tomorrow. Nothing like home grown veggies :)
I too, think I will enjoy the space:) I sure am cherishing my one on one with Nicole!
He is such a cute boy. He looks like a Butler. I am impressed with your garden. Ours has not been very fruitful. We are getting tomatoes now, but nothing to rave about!
Such cute pictures! You must really be enjoying that little fellow. He and I had a blast picking zuchinni one day in my garden-he didn't like the stickery leaves, but loved getting the veggie!
Post a Comment