June was a fun filled and busy month for us. We went camping, boating, fishing and watched a lot of baseball. Brad was the coach for Bronson's team and they did well, winning most of their games. My flowers are growing beautiful and our garden is shooting up everywhere. Life is good! Here's some pictures from one of our fun camping trips up the mountain!
Enjoying the campfire. The kids sang some songs and it was adorable.
An afternoon nap on the hammock
Brons had to get some shooting in
Had a blast on the motorcycles
Eating a delicious breakfast
My darling ones and I
Brad's brother and family came up and camped with us one night. They had a ball together. We caught lots of fish and had a fish fry. It was so delicous!
My favorite photo: t-shirt, jeans, no make-up, hair pulled up, relaxing in the mountains, on a hammock with the man I love(who has really nice legs)..... I'm completely spoiled!!
1 comment:
Glad u guys are enjoying your summer with the ones you love! I love that pic of you and Brad!
Post a Comment