Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day

The kids were sparkling in their new clothes and ready for the first day of school! Love them and miss them already.

 


 Off they go my little darlins'
My cutsie dootsie was pretty lonely. But he didn't wake up until they were already gone so that helped. He kept asking when they were going to come home. He starts preschool next month so that will help.
 

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm glad I saw your blog, I wouldn't have remembered to take pictures for their first day. Our kids start Wednesday morning :)

rogersinkc said...

Cute!

Lonni said...

All your kiddos are so adorable! I was a little sad this morning when my kids started school. I have enjoyed having them home. Gavin starts preschool...what are you going to do with yourself! I wouldn't know how to act with no kids at home.lol

Annalisa said...

cute kids...they are getting so big. I think we should plan something to get our families all together..it has been too long. I haven't even met your little Gavin..and the last time I saw you was when Avery was a toddler. You look beautiful! I love that video clip!

Kelly said...

What cutie pies!! Nicole just loves Avery:)