Gavin is so excited for his first day of preschool. I can't believe my baby is going already. I am doing a preschool with a group of friends so we will take a turn at our house sometimes. It will be fun!
I did a preschool group with Ady and we had so much fun. There were only 3other moms with me so we each taught once every 5 weeks. On the fifth week we took field trips. I loved it. I am looking forward to doing it again with Evy in a few years.
2 comments:
I did a preschool group with Ady and we had so much fun. There were only 3other moms with me so we each taught once every 5 weeks. On the fifth week we took field trips. I loved it. I am looking forward to doing it again with Evy in a few years.
Gavin is such a cutey!
That is a great idea! I did it last year and it worked out great! I bet he was way excited to go! He is a dang cute kid!
Post a Comment