Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sufferings



Sometimes when I'm suffering through things that are very difficult I feel sorry for myself or angry. I forget that in our sufferings we can be closer to God if we will allow it. This woman inspires and reminds me of what's important in life.

5 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Thank you for sharing that. It helps to remember how blessed I really am.

kitty said...

You have been so busy with all of your updates! They are fun to read and very personal. Thanks for sharing.

ranlar said...

Loved all your updates and pics. That letter to Brad was awesome-I do love him and am so grateful for him in all our lives. You're an amzing individual and the best daughter ever! Love ya, mom

Sandra said...

Her story amazes me.

Kelly said...

I have posted this on my blog before! Very touching and inspirational!