Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Andy and Tori

My brother Andy is getting married this weekend. His open house was in Monticello last Saturday. His fiance, Tori is such a sweet and fun person. I'm so happy they'll be living here for a few months after they get married! I decorated this table for presents.
Avery and I in the kitchen preparing the refreshments

I decorated this arch and the benches.
Isn't she beautiful?!

My niece Nicole.
Avery, Mom and I
These two had so much fun helping out. I lost Bronson and finally looked over at the line and he was standing next to my Dad shaking people's hands and talking to them!! I just had to laugh. He's such a cute boy.
If I was ever sad I didn't have sisters, I'm not now because I have 5 amazing sister-in-laws!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

We had tons of fun with you guys! We're so glad to have more family in Monticello to visit when we go!! U did a great job decorating for the open house! See you guys Friday! Chad and I will be staying in the same hotel as you guys Friday night!

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Crazy! It's so wierd everytime I hear about another of your little brothers getting married - because I have this mental image of them in my brain when they were so small! Congrats to Andy $ Tori! And you did such a beautiful job with the decorations. Have a great time at the wedding!

Lonni said...

I saw their announcement in the paper. What a cute couple! And I love all your decorations and cute pictures! Congrats!!