Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Gavey cracks me up!!

I am so thankful to my Mother! She raised me well and I am continually inspired by her. It has been such a blessing to live just up the road from her! Thanks for the amazing person that you are Mom. My Mother in law lives just next door and I am so thankful for her too. She raised my husband to be the amazing person he is. I am also grateful for my grandmothers who also live just down the road from us! I hope all of you have been able to enjoy your mothers and children today!

Brad got me this hammock. It is really cozy! I'm starting to wonder if he really got it for me though :)
I was awakened to this delicous plate of food made by Mr. Wonderful and the children. Thanks so much sweeties!!

7 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Mmmm...that sure looks yummy! Gavin is sure growing fast!

Shane and Michelle said...

That looks yummy! I just love the picture of you and the kids all dressed up. You look lovely Shannon and the kids look beautiful. The hammock will be a great addition to the backyard! It must be so great having all these mothers and grandmothers around. You are so lucky!!!!!!!!

Lonni said...

What a nice breakfast!Looks like they treated you well on Mother's Day. I love your yard too! It takes so much work!

Kelly said...

I love what you've done with the yard! Someday I will have a pretty yard with grass and flowers instead of dirt..lol! Love the pic with the kids on Mother's Day! We will be coming on the 22nd so hope to see you guys!!

Nate and Brooke said...

Love the mothers day pic!!

KT said...

You guys have had so much going on! I love the yard work especially the bright flowers! I am so chicken to try anything new. Right now my front yard is my potted herb and tomato garden. Avery's hair cut is so cute! Looks like life is going so well for you guys. I am so happy for all of you and that you are so blessed to be near all the fam! That is something I soooo miss!

Shane and Michelle said...

Thank you for the words of encouragement Shannon! I'm so happy we are sis-in-laws! :)