Bronson performed in the Spring Festival with the Elementary school. He was one of only 2 kids from his class who got a special speaking part. He had it memorized and said it perfectly! He did a good job singing songs and doing a dance with his class. We were so proud of him. He had lots of people there to watch him including both sets of grandparents and both sets of great grandparents! I was a terrible Mother and did not bring my camera for his performance :(. I vowed to remember it for the next big event, which happened to be Avery's recital:
Avery gave us such a good performance! We are so proud of her.
Avery has been doing ballet and tap since we moved to Monticello. She has loved every minute of it. Here she is posing before the show!
Here she is holding a pose. She was pretty much the only one who held it the full length before moving on!
With Dad right after her ballet dance
Doing her tap dance
4 comments:
They all did such a great job performing, I am kinda sad that its over for the summer!
Avery looks so darling in her costume! I bet she did such a fantastic job! And way good job on the haircut. I tried to trim Caroline's... Um, I think I'll leave it to the professionals!
I bet it was so fun to watch her dance. She is so cute up there holding her pose.
I love your mom's side pose! She is so cute. That is so cool that you have a dance teacher in Monticello! Avery looks like a million bucks and you must be so proud. Congratulations to Bronson for his big performance!!
Post a Comment