Well folks, this is a totally random post. It's more for me for recording family history than anything. Anyhoo, enjoy!
One of Brad's favorite things is coconut shrimp. So, I decided to try and make it myself the other night. He said it was the best coconut shrimp he's ever had! I must say it was quite tasty. I served it with teriyake sesame ginger steak, rice, green beans and pineapple.
I also took them to see a play at the Coterie Theatre, a non-profit theatre showcasing professional classical and contemporary theatre. The live theatre shows always challenge both the artist and the audience. This particular play was called Once On This Island. It was about a girl who gets lost at sea and has to learn to love those she clashes with. It was such a great message to me about a real issue in our society. We are continually clashing with other cultures and peoples, but love can bring us together. The kids enjoyed the show tremendously!
3 comments:
I tried to make coconut shrimp once. I'll leave it at that-no rave reviews. Sounds like a fun museum to go and see- enjoy those things while you can! Does the robot do anything cool like clean the house??!! If so, I would like to order one, maybe two. Cute blog :)
Oh wow Shannon, I have alot of catching up to do with your blog. It looks like Shane got on and posted something and I'm glad! He usually get's online about the time I go to bed, so I never know. Did he ever email you back? I did forward your email to him. Anyway, Shannon your hair looks gorgeous all tied up in a bun! Wow! I love what Bronson did, he really is a wonderful boy!
Glad you guys are enjoying your summer!
your kids are so stinking cute! Annalisa's e-mail is anner5@hotmail.com, she is back in Italy now so she doesn't get on the internet very often, but I'm sure she will send you an invite.
Post a Comment