Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day Fun!!

Our family went to a park for the fourth of July. We enjoyed gorgeous weather, a stroll, swimming, bubbles, water rockets, a picnic dinner, football, baseball, catching fireflies and fireworks. We couldn't have asked for a funner and more meaningful time together as a family. It has been really neat to do things with just our little family while we're here in Kansas.
We love you America! The park was really beautiful. This is the pond we were right next to.








Our picnic dinner consisted of: rotisserie chicken, doritos, watermelon and gatorade!

The kids had a fun time blowing bubbles.


Our little baby bird!

Daddy's little buddy.

Shannon can only carry Gavin on her back for short amounts of time because he is so big!


7 comments:

Katie said...

Glad that you had a wonderful 4th of july! We love the pictures...your kids are adorable!

Kelly said...

Your pictures are sooo cute!! You have such a cute little family!! Glad you had a good 4th! We had a blast! Went to the Augustine reunion, just got back! Wish you guys could have been there!!

Shanda said...

That does look like a lot of fun! I just love the 4th!

S&J Jones Family said...

First I have to say I love that song from A Walk To Remember. I used to listen to it "over and over again" until I had it memorized :)

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Cute pictures, Shannon!

Lisa said...

That park looks so pretty! I'm not used to seeing so much green. Cute family pictures.

Shane and Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time on the 4th. Love your little tribute. Your pictures look so pretty!
how do you get each picture to look so perfect? :)

mags said...

gotta love those rotisserie chickens! Looks like your 4th was a fun one! You look great by the way!