My adorable friend Karen(middle) came back for a visit from California! She moved from Kansas a couple months ago. It was so great to see her again. We went to breakfast and then to the farmstead. Also pictured here is my friend JoLee. Let me just say these are two of the most beautiful people I know in every sense of the word!! I love good friends.
4 comments:
Great pictures!! I'm glad that you guys got to get together! So sad I wasn't there to hang out too!
Your kids are so cute...three, wow how do you do it!?!?! It is so fun to read your blog and see how you are doing these days, it has been forever since we have seen you and your family. The last time was my wedding I think, four years ago. Also, those rolls look so good you should e-mail me the recipe jennybanks_5@hotmail.com
jenny
Love the pictures! Wish i could have been there with you three.
Oh fun. There is nothing better then getting together with old friends!
Post a Comment