Our sweet little Avery is now 4 years old. We are so happy she is part of our family!
Avery won a free gift card to Beach Bums so this is where we went for her birthday dinner. It was a blast!
Our good friends the Boyacks were able to join us for the celebration.
9 comments:
What a pretty little princess! She looks so much like your mom to me, Shannon - especially with that smile! I'm glad she had such a great day!
Wow four years old, getting big. You are just so pretty!! Can't wait till you live closer so you can play with Abby. Happy Birthday Avery!!!
Happy Birthday, Avery!
Happy Birthday Avery!
These are such cute pictures of Avery! The place you went to for her birthday looks like a lot of fun.. Happy 4th to Avery!!
Deaest Avery-Happy 4th birthday sweetie.I can't wait to give you a big birthday hug this week. I love your tiara.You are such a lovely young lady. Love, Nana
Happy Birthday Avery! Thanks for letting us be part of all of the celebrations!
BTW Shannon, you looked fabulous in the pictures from Brad's work party last night. I hope you got a nap and were well rested, you looked good!
BTW Shannon, you looked fabulous in the pictures from Brad's work party last night. I hope you got a nap and were well rested, you looked good!
Post a Comment