Gavin is 6 months old and full of fun! He has 6 teeth, can sit up, scoot and roll clear across the room, he's learning to crawl, he can laugh and make many sounds. He has a really adorable personality and we are enjoying him completely!
Haha, you are too funny!! Of course I look at your blog! I have been a bit busy lately, so I haven't commented, but I DO look! BTW, your little Gavin is ADORABLE and I'm glad we got to see you guys while we were in KC!
4 comments:
He is so big! I can't wait to get him and Jacob together sometime...hopefully soon!
How cute! He really has grown.
Haha, you are too funny!! Of course I look at your blog! I have been a bit busy lately, so I haven't commented, but I DO look! BTW, your little Gavin is ADORABLE and I'm glad we got to see you guys while we were in KC!
I wish Baer was sitting up that good! What a strong little boy :)
Post a Comment