Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Eventful Weekend!

We had a very eventful weekend. It started off with Brad and I going out with our good friends Kim and Peter Dawson. Afterwards, we came back to our house for card games. They brought their baby. She is so cute! Avery LOVED holding her. Jenna seemed to love her too. On Saturday the kids awoke bright and early for a pioneer primary activity, which they had a really good time at. They made bread and butter, planted some seeds, heard stories about pioneers, made wooden spoon dolls and beaded necklaces and had popsicles. After that we had our community pool party. There was really yummy food and we had a blast! Avery won the limbo contest and got a free gift card to a fun place to eat. Brad answered a trivia question correctly about KU Basketball(shocking, I know), and won another gift card. Next we headed to Hillsdale lake for boating, tubing, barbeque and relaxation. It was Bronson's end of the season celebration. The day was gorgeous and we made some good memories. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took of it all. I guess I was too busy relaxing to worry about snapping photos. Oh well!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like fun!! Avery is a cutie! Can't wait to get to know her and the other kids better!

ranlar said...

What a fun time you had.Can't wait to see you next week.I'm just an hour away from hosting the Butler Family Reunion. It'll be a blast. I'll post pics on my blog later--or maybe just send them to you to post:) I'm wicked I know, but I love you tons--Mom

Shane and Michelle said...

I love these kind of days! Shove all the fun you can into one day, and then the kids just crash!