Monday, June 30, 2008

They Did It!!




The kids made enough money to pay for half their bikes. So, as promised, Brad and I took them to the bike store to buy their new bikes. They were able to make $160 in 3 days. It was really amazing and we're proud of them for sticking to the job until it was done!



Bronson loves how fast his bike can go!




Avery loves the bell and basket for her Toto dog on her bike!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Good job Bronson and Avery!!!..
looks like you guys worked hard to earn those bikes. Im sure you'll really enjoy them. Have fun riding!!!.. uncle Chad

Anonymous said...

You two really look like you are enjoying those bikes. Maybe I can ride in your basket, Avery, when I come to visit?! Gavin is so fat and cute!

Michelle said...

Yipee....new bikes. That is really amazing that they made that much money in such a short amount of time! Congrats Bronson and Avery!

Katie said...

I am so proud of them! They were working their little tails off and they did it, way to go!

S&J Jones Family said...

They did such a good job! I remember saving for my first bike :)

Corrine said...

what did they do to earn the money for those bikes? way to go! you have such a beautiful family1