Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My latest projects

Baby booties
My cute little family has been wondering what happened to their wife and mother. Now that she has finished these hanging quilts, they can have her back!!

14 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, that's awesome!! Sure wish i had talent like that!! They look great!

Darren and Chrissy said...

You are so crafty Shannon. I love those! THey are such cute decorations, but what is better is that you MADE them.

Michelle said...

Wow....they look great!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job! I wish I could sew like that :)

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! I LOVE the birthday one. Did you do ALL that quilting around the balloons yourself??? Amazing! Very nice job. I want to make some now, too!

Corrine said...

awesome!!! who are the booties for?? you announcing something :)

do you have a quilting machine?

Shannon said...

I don't have a quilting machine. I did a freehand stitch on my regular sewing machine around the balloons. The booties are for no one in paticular. They're my first ones, so I doubt anyone will want them. They're pretty rough actually!!

KT said...

love the witch is in! How cute!

Lonni said...

That is so awesome Shannon! Wish I could do something like that!

kim said...

good job!!! You can come finish mine now!!!

Shanda said...

Holy cow those are incredible!!! Man, I wish I would have stuck around long enough to learn how to do that!! You did an awesome job! Do you want to come visit me before you move?? How was your trip by the way?

La Giglia Family said...

Those are so cute. You are great and must have a lot of time, talent and patience. I heard you are moving, is that true?

Shane and Michelle said...

It was a special baptism. I am glad we got to talk too!

Amazing stuff you sew! I wish i had a desire to do cool stuff like this. When did you learn how to sew and did someone teach you or did you learn by yourself?

Jackie Jones said...

You wanna finish my quilting projects?? lol You did such a great job!