My girl and I went to the KU vs Louisiana Tech Nurse Anesthesia Alumni Tailgate. The weather was rainy, but the food and the game were great! It was really fun being together, and because of the rain I got a lot of snuggling under the blankets. Bonus!
I just clicked on your macaroons and got the best page complete with the recipe and other options. How'd you do that? And those cookies look great-gotta try them. As soon as I get a good picture I'll have you change my blog pic. Thanks!
If I had to do it over again, I'd build- then you get exactly what you want. There is a company here building homes for I guess a somewhat good price, you should look into it. Cute pictures of you and Brad. You 2 make the cutest couple.
3 comments:
Did you actually watch the game or just cuddle all night?!Looks like you had a ton of fun with each other and your friends.You two are so cute.
I just clicked on your macaroons and got the best page complete with the recipe and other options. How'd you do that? And those cookies look great-gotta try them.
As soon as I get a good picture I'll have you change my blog pic. Thanks!
If I had to do it over again, I'd build- then you get exactly what you want. There is a company here building homes for I guess a somewhat good price, you should look into it. Cute pictures of you and Brad. You 2 make the cutest couple.
Post a Comment