Saturday, September 6, 2008

Preschool and Ballet

Avery has grown up so much. She knows all her letters and can recognize and write each one. She has even begun reading! She has an excellent memory. After her first day she hopped in the car and I asked her what she learned. She rattled off numbers 1-10 in spanish. She was upset the first day was a "short" day. I assured her that the rest of the days from now on would be long. She was very happy about that. Avery is such a sweety and we love her so much!

Avery is in the Zebra room this year!
Here she is all ready for ballet. Her new teacher this year is Miss Christina. She loves her already!

7 comments:

Corrine said...

what a cute little girl.

love the zebra door.

Krista said...

She's a little Ham! How cute she is!

Lonni said...

She is so Beautiful! Can't wait to see you all!

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane and Michelle said...

oops, sorry that was me that deleted the comment. I am deslexic so I had to fix my erros and repost. You'd think I'd learn to fix them first, then post. Anyway, that is great that Avery has such a sharp memory and can already count her numbers in Spanish. I am sure being where we live, Braden and Kyle will soon learn a little Spanish as well. I am actually wanting to learn to speak it fluently myself. Maybe Avery can teach me to count the next time we see you guys. Aaron called Shane a couple weeks ago and asked him to please come to Cello when he gets back. So, we are going to try to make it. I can't wait to see Aaron again and I definately don't want to miss Bronson's Baptism!

ranlar said...

Hola, Avery! Counting in Spanish already-that's awesome. You sure know how to cheese it for the camera-what a darling girl. We loved the pictures of Bronson's first day of school. He is certaintly growing up into a fine young man. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!

Michelle said...

How cute! I think is is great that she loves school and is excited about learning.