My sweet little innocent baby is not so sweet and innocent anymore! This is what happens at our house when I get on my blog or facebook or sewing machine or piano, well you get the picture, when it isn't naptime. On this day Gavin had a series of mischievous events to pronounce.
Here he is after having dumped half a can of baby formula out. He was chowing down on it. He's been giving me this little smile full of mischief and "I'm so cute so you won't be mad" face.
Earlier that same day he covered himself in half a bottle of sunblock amidst all the other messes(as you can see in the background).
It's a good thing he's so darn cute and squishy.
While I'm cleaning up the sunblock off the floor he heads into the bathroom to dump out the garbage and start eating toilet paper. Totally gross, I know. He is always cruising around the house with this little bear's head in his mouth. He loves the thing. I don't get it.
Then, the next night, we're all cleaning up dinner and getting ready for bed and here comes Gavin, I kid you not, with a pair of light up vampire teeth stuck perfectly in his little mouth. He thought he was hilarious and we were all rolling on the floor! Please excuse my cute husband's bare torso as he was recovering from a sunburn. Anyway, isn't little Gavin too cute?!
13 comments:
The best therapy for dealing with messy babies is to break out the camera... great photos-Hilarious!
He is so cute!!! Wait until he is two!!
Haha..these pictures are HILARIOUS!! What a cutie!
LOVE IT!!! LOL!!! He is SOO cute!
He is such a cutie...I love that smile he is giving the camera in the first picture. I know that's what I have to look forward to with Hayden and I'm a little scared! Again he is such a doll!
he is darling! looks like he keeps you busy or is rather creative in keeping himself busy :)
this is too funny Shannon! Gavin is a handsome little guy!
how absolutely adorable! I would have a really hard time getting mad at him as well! So funny!
Looks like somebody takes after his nana--you know with the teeth and all.Can't wait to cuddle him. As far as the messes--oh well--life's messy, clean it up! he he
I loved your baking and Brad's bread looks yummy. That pound cake looks professional.I just made strawberry shortcake last night, it was great.
Oh, that song by Plumb you have on your blog. I found the performance CD and I've learned it! What a great song. I also found an awesome re-mix that I put on my ipod for when I run. You'll have to listen to that when you come.
What a stinker!
So funny--wait until he finds out about toilets!!
Post a Comment