Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of 2nd Grade!

Our cute little buddy Bronson has begun 2nd grade. I still can't believe he is turning eight this month. He is such a good boy and we love him so much. He LOVES school and was very excited to go again this year.
Avery will miss him severely while he's gone during the day.

8 comments:

Emma said...

I can't believe he's in 2nd grade! David starts 1st grade tomorrow!

Corrine said...

i can't believe you have a second grader too! it goes so fast doesn't it!!

Anonymous said...

My oldest, Kyler just started 2nd grade too. I cant' believe I am about to have an 8 year old either!! Where does the time go?

S&J Jones Family said...

Aw...Bronson is so handsome, Shannon! You have such beautiful children!

Nate and Brooke said...

Bronson I hope you like your teacher. Second grade will be so much fun, you will learn so many interesting things. If I was still teaching I would love to have a boy like you in my class.

Shane and Michelle said...

Bronson got so tall? He's grown sooo much! He and Avey in her glasses look so cute.

Shane and Michelle said...

The macaroons you made look yummy. When we come for visits to Monticello, I hope you will bake us a treat!!

Lonni said...

It is hard to believe our boys will be eight on sep 27. Titan started 2nd grade too. He loves it. Bronson is such a cutie!