Thursday, August 28, 2008

KU Fun Fest!





KU had a fun fest to get ready for the football season. Last year we were the Orange Bowl Champs, so there is a lot of excitement again. Avery loved the cheerleaders and Bronson loved all the games. Gavin even got excited and was clapping to the beat when the cheerleaders performed to the KU fight song. Go Jayhawks!

6 comments:

Nate and Brooke said...

Oh very cute pictures... We are so excited to see you guys!!! Can't wait

Nate and Brooke said...

Hey Bronsie, looks like you're a ladies man bud. Keep up the good work. We'll see ya for your baptizm.

Nate

Shanda said...

I remember getting something in the mail for that! Sniff Sniff! We miss Kansas! We miss your family too! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

S&J Jones Family said...

Looks like the kids had fun!

Shane and Michelle said...

I bet your kids had so much fun. Gavin is getting so big! I guess we both have really chubby babies, don't we.

Darren and Chrissy said...

Bronson looks pretty happy in that picture with the cheerleaders. (hee hee)

Chrissy