Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've been tagged

"20 Tagged"

20 years ago: I was ten and enjoying life with my brothers in good old Monticello, right beneath the mountains. I think I was in fourth grade and had my very first boyfriend, Danny Long!

10 years ago: I was having a great time in Provo going to college, dating, working hard and learning some of life's good lessons.

5 years ago: Brad and I had been married for 4 years and had our little Bronson(3). We lived in Ogden, Ut. I was teaching piano and Brad was working and going to school. Those were hard, but good times!

3 years ago: We had just moved to wonderful Overland Park, KS with our two kids Bronson(4) and Avery(1) so Brad could start a 3 year program KUMed for anesthesia. I had no idea how much I would fall in love with this place. In fact, I thought it was the middle of nowhere. Boy was I wrong. This 3 year journey has been our favorite so far!

1 year ago: I was 5 months pregnant with our third(Gavin). We were loving life and so excited to only have 1 year of school left!

1 month ago: Enjoying being done with school and had just started our first job. So nice to finally get a paycheck for hardwork!

1 week ago: Having a blast with my Mom here!

1 day ago: At the doctor's office with 3 sick kids and sick myself. Feeling better today though!

Now.... Kim, Michelle Butler, Kelly Butler, and JoLee, I tag you!!

6 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane and Michelle said...

I love this blog tag stuff, this great! Sorry you guys got sick. I think it's crazy that kids get sick in the summer! I don't think any of us ever got sick in the summer when we were growing up. It's crazy!
I can't imagine how good it would feel to finally get your first paycheck after all the hard work. Congratulations Brad. That was grooling and you made it through. You are a stud!

Kelly said...

It is crazy how much younger Chad is than you. . . you use to take care of him as a baby now he's having his own.

Corrine said...

sorry y'all have been sick, not a fun way to spend summer. Fun to catch up a little bit more about the past few years as well.

congrats on finishing up school too and being a part of the "real" working world, nice to finally get paid isn't it.

Steph said...

That's so neat to have in your blog. You'll love looking back on that in the years to come!

Lonni said...

I love your blog! You are so talented. It was so nice to see all the pictures of your beautiful family. Please give them all a hug for us. Love you all!