
Last week Brad walked in the door with his arms full of this beautiful bouquet. He handed it to me along with some gift cards and told me how much he loves me. Needless to say I was in tears pretty quick! I'm so thankful for the ways my husband thinks of me. He is such a wonderful person.
10 comments:
How sweet!
How cute!! That's so sweet! Hubby's are cute!
i bet brooke wishes i would do that
that is so sweet. how thoughtful
Whoa! You da man-Brad. Randy said he'd do the same thing, but now he'd just be a copy-cat.
That is very thoughtful of Brad to surprise you with these beautiful flowers. You deserve it. You are a wonderful wife and mother--not to mention beautiful!
Shane bought me multiple arrangements of flowers before I delivered Aleah. It made my whole month!:)
Spoiled Girl! What a good husband! :)
His Mamma raised him right! go to www.yearbookyourself.com - can't wait to see your creation!
Brad is so romantic, that's so sweet.
Post a Comment