Thursday, August 28, 2008
My wife...my friend
Shan doesn't like me to mess with the blog because it is "her thing". However, I'm going to sneak this in because I can! Shan is such a special person to me. She has stood by me through the good and the bad. She has had to put up with no money, a husband who was always gone or studying, and she has lived in rentals for 9 years of marriage; this included 5 moves. Having 3 children in a two bedroom apartment is no fun for a mom! We'll we've made it through school and we are happy to have a job that is paying the bills. We are looking forward to a home and to some much needed time together! We had Bronson just 11 months after we got married, so we are really looking forward to having Grandma's and Grandpa's take the kids while we go on a nice trip together. That's a hint to all the grandparents who might be reading this! Shan, I love you and I want you to know that I feel blessed everyday to have you by my side. P.S.-You look so cute in this picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! What a sweet hubby you are, Brad! And Shannon, you DO look cute in that picture!
how sweet.
cute family pics
Oh my goodness.... I'm blushing!!
Awww...what a sweeeeet husband you have! How romantic! He's right you look SOO cute in that picture. You are so beautiful!
Aww, that is nice of hubby to post this! You really have been a trooper through the last 9 years. I don't know how you did it??!!
Post a Comment