Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wonderful Husband


I have decided to rant and rave about my wonderful husband. I have recently started training for my first 5k race in about 12 years! Brad bought me new running shoes and a shuffle ipod so I could run with my music. He watches all the kids each time I go running! However, my whole body just hurts like crazy. The other night Brad suprised me by making me a hot bath. He lit a candle and played soft piano music in the background. He had a glass of cold water for me to drink also. I know ladies.... you're totally jealous!! He really is an amazing guy, and I'm so thankful for all the ways he shows his love for me.

6 comments:

JoLee said...

Go Shannon! Good luck with the running. (I'm cheering for you over the internet.)

ranlar said...

Running!? (this is the mom in me)-I thought your doctor said that wasn't good for your knees? But if you're over that problem then--(this is the friend in me)--kudos to you darling! Now we can run together when you get here! woo-whoo! By the way Brad is a Sweetie for taking such good care of my little girl.

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane and Michelle said...

p.s. I know, it's not like you JUST had the baby so you'll proably be fine. Good luck!

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S&J Jones Family said...

What a good husband!