Monday, March 3, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!

I have just been reading over my list of funny things the kids have said recently. I thought I'd share!
Bronson is not eating his dinner:
Dad: We won't be able to celebrate Christmas if you don't eat your dinner.
Bronson: Well then, I guess I'll just have to celebrate Kwanza!

We're driving down the road and I'm talking away to my kiddos while we drive. Avery suddenly says, "Mom, stop talking and just drive!"

Avery: Mom, why does the sun keep coming out and going away? Go check on the computer and see what's wrong with it!

Avery came out of her bedroom the other day with a doll stuffed under her shirt: Well Mom, I'm going to have a baby just like you. Now all I have to do is get married and go to the hospital!

Avery: How does Santa get in our house?
Bronson: Down the chimney.
Avery: When he gets down he better stop, drop, and roll!

Bronson gets in the car just after I pick him up from school: Sometimes I just love you so much my heart beats faster and faster!

At church Avery starts running in the hall:
Mom: Avery, we don't run at church, this is Heavenly Father's house.
Avery: Well then, where is he?

Dad caught Avery opening a present before Christmas:
Dad: Avery, we don't open presents until Christmas.
Avery: I know, but my fingers just accidentally opened the paper!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That was just too cute!

JoLee said...

I love it when people post stuff like this.