Ok...I'm going to have to go with an "I HATE YOU!" You look absolutely fabulous!!!! Alright, you obviously know that's not true..that I really love you, but seriously, so NOT FAIR!! ;) BTW, your kids are sooo beautiful!
How cute of Avery. I love having a little girl. They are sooo fun. P.S. sorry about the long post, I didn't realize it was that long until after I posted it!
4 comments:
Ok...I'm going to have to go with an "I HATE YOU!" You look absolutely fabulous!!!! Alright, you obviously know that's not true..that I really love you, but seriously, so NOT FAIR!! ;) BTW, your kids are sooo beautiful!
How cute of Avery. I love having a little girl. They are sooo fun. P.S. sorry about the long post, I didn't realize it was that long until after I posted it!
How cute. You have such cute kids, and Katie is right...you look awesome!
Shannon, you look fantastic! I wish I could look like that three months after giving birth.
Post a Comment