Saturday, March 1, 2008
Home for good
Brad is now home from an away clinical in Missouri. He was gone all of February except every Saturday and Sunday. It was a difficult month for me while he was gone. I got the stomach flu and influenza and a urinary tract infection and a sinus infection! I had to have an IV because I got so dehydrated. I found myself asking why everything has to happen all at once, and when I'm alone? I learned that it's o.k. to rely on others at times. I'm not very good at asking for help. I felt very blessed, because our Bishop and his wife live just up the road from us. He took Bronson to school, went to the store for me, and they brought us homemade chicken noodle soup. My good friend took Avery one of the days I was so sick. I'm so grateful for such loving and kind people. I'm also so grateful that Brad never has to leave us for a month at a time again! He is done with rotations and I'm so glad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Shannon. I am sorry to hear you were sick while Brad was gone. I can relate to being alone. Righ now Mario is away at a rotation for two months and is only home on weekends. It is very hard to be a single parent - don't you agree? The way I deal with it is me and the boys are going home to Utah for a month. We leave next week.
Your kids are so cute. Your baby looks so much like you.
Your
YAY!! He is back and you aren't sick anymore!! I LOVE The picture of you at the piano..your cd. DANG, I never got one!! I'll have to get one later...when we see each other again. (When is that going to happen?) Glad that the ward took care of you, nothing like having great friends! We miss you!
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that! That's miserable.
Post a Comment